The Differences between Matter and Energy given here. The matter is that which occupies space, has mass, weight, volume, and shape, it can be observed and measured. Energy is an abstract quantity related to the movement or dynamism of a closed system and which remains unchanged over time.
It is everything that occupies space and has weight, shape, mass, and volume, being observable and measurable. It is a physical element contrary to something abstract.
A subject or area of knowledge in a study plan can also be considered as a subject.
Matter occurs in different states, it can be liquid, solid, or gaseous and according to its structural complexity it can be divided into the different levels of organization of matter:
- Physical: It is classified from an atom to the level of a molecule.
- Biological: It is classified from the cell level to the complexity of the organism.
- Ecological: They are divided into population, community, and ecosystem, and biosphere.
suggested video: Matter vs Energy
The definition of energy is related to the ability to generate movement or achieve the transformation of something. According to technology and the economy, it is a natural resource that can be used industrially
For physics, energy is an abstract quantity linked to the dynamism of a closed system and which remains unchanged over time. It is an abstract aspect that is assigned to the state of a physical system.
Because of their properties, be it the chemical composition, mass, or temperature, all bodies have energy.
According to physics, we can find two types of energy, classical and quantum. According to technology, we find renewable and non-renewable energy.
- The matter is everything that has mass and occupies a place in space.
- Energy is the ability to generate movement or achieve the transformation of something.
- The matter is a physical concept.
- Energy is an abstract concept.