The Difference between Freedom and Debauchery is given here. Freedom is the ability of any human being to be able to act and think according to his own will, it is a right of the person throughout his life while debauchery is the attitude of the libertine, that is, a carefree and doomed behavior the whims and satisfy the pleasure, causes social rejection and problems with the law.
It comes from the Latin Libertas, liberates which means frankness or permission. It is the faculty or right of the human being to act at his will without restrictions, respecting his conscience and his duty to be in order to achieve full realization.
It is the possibility that we have to act and decide for ourselves in the face of various situations in life. Who is free can choose between different options and select the most convenient.
Freedom is not doing what you want, but what should be done in society, a free person thinks well before acting. The measure of freedom is conditioned and delimited by the rights of others, public and social order, and the responsibility of the individual.
It comes from the Latin word libertines, which is defined as “person without limits” and age which is a suffix that determines “set.” Licentiousness is debauchery in acting and expressing oneself. It is associated with moral violations and a lack of respect for religion.
The concept extends to libertine, which is the person who practices debauchery. It is usually attributed to nihilistic and atheistic people who only seek bodily pleasures. It is usually attributed to uncontrolled and promiscuous people.
People who engage in debauchery often have a disrespectful attitude towards the law, morals, and ethics. Licentiousness is an abuse of freedom.
Whoever engages in debauchery is exhibiting a disrespectful attitude towards the law, ethics, and morals. It is often said that debauchery is an abuse of freedom (freedom is transformed into debauchery in the absence of control or limit).
suggested video: Freedom vs Debauchery
Difference between Freedom and Debauchery
- Freedom is the ability of a human being to act and think according to his will.
- Freedom is a unique right of the person throughout his life that allows him to act and select those options that best suit him.
- Freedom respects the rights of others.
- Freedom is limited by the rights of others, public order, and the responsibility of the person.
- The debauchery is that action carried out by a person who acts in a carefree way, who seeks to satisfy pleasure and whims.
- Licentiousness consists of satisfying desires through inappropriate behavior according to morality.
- Licentiousness goes against morality and social order.