Electricity & MegnetismQuiz Bank
What is difference between Electrostatic force and nuclear force
- Electrostatic force acts between charged particles only.
- Electrostatic force is a long range force.
- A proton can interact with all the protons within the nucleus through electrostatic force.
- Electrostatic force is a weak force.
- Nuclear force acts between the nucleons and it is independent of the charge.
- Nuclear force is short range force.
- A nuleon can interact with a few of its neighboring nucleons only.
- Nuclear force is a strong force.