The Basic difference is that a Simple microscope operates easily, while an Electron microscope does not operate easily. More Differences Between a Simple microscope vs Electron Microscope are given below.
Keep Reading …
Properties of Simple/ light microscope
- They are economical and easy to operate.
- They are portable.
- They are unaffected by magnetic fields.
- Preparation of material is quick with them.
- Depth or resolution is restricted.
- They can magnify up to 2,000 times.
Read Also: Simple Microscope vs Electron microscope
Properties of Electron Microscope
- They are expensive and difficult to operate.
- They are not portable.
- They are affected by magnetic fields.
- Preparation of material is slow with them.
- They have a greater depth of the field.
- They can magnify up to 500000 times.
Read Also: Binoculars
Difference between Simple Microscope and Electron Microscope
|They are economical and easy to operate.||They are expensive and difficult to operate.|
|They are portable.|
|They are not portable.|
|They are not affected by the magnetic field.|
|They are affected by the magnetic field.|
|Preparation of materials is quick with them.|
|Preparation of material is slow with them.|
|Depth or resolution is restricted in light microscope.||They have greater depth of the field.|
|They can magnify upto 2000 times.|
|They can magnify up to 500000 times.|